English-Direct-Indirect MCQ-SET-66

English-Direct-Indirect (MCQ) for Bank, TET, MBA, CAT, MAT, GMAT, SSC | SET – 66

Direct and Indirect Speech-English Aptitude
Multiple Choice Questions for Competitive Exams

Direct and Indirect Speech : Objective English Aptitude :-
Welcome to our exclusive collections of Direct and Indirect Speech (MCQs ) multiple choice questions with answers .In each of the following questions, a sentence has been given in Direct/Indirect Speech. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Indirect/Direct Speech. Here we are sharing important questions on Direct and Indirect Speech asked in previous competitive exams.

English-Direct-Indirect (MCQ) for Bank, TET, MBA, CAT, MAT, GMAT, SSC | SET – 66


Question : 1-10

Question : 1

He said, "I shall get up early in the morning".

[A].   He said that he would get up early in the morning.
[B].   He said he would get up early in the morning.
[C].   He said that he will get up early in the morning.
[D].   He asked that he would get up early in the morning.


Question : 2

He said,”I need some money.”

[A].   He said that I need some money.
[B].   He said that he need some money.
[C].   He said that he needed some money.
[D].   He said that I needed some money.


Question : 3

The teacher said, "Let the boy go home now".

[A].   The teacher asked if the boy might be allowed to go home then.
[B].   The teacher said the boy might be allowed to go home then.
[C].   The teacher said that the boy might be allowed to go home then.
[D].   The teacher said that the boy may be allowed to go home now.


Question : 4

He sai”I am studying now.”

[A].   He said that I am studying then.
[B].   He said that I was studying then.
[C].   He said that he was studying then.
[D].   He said that he was studying now.


Question : 5

I said to him, "Good morning, how do you do".

[A].   I said to him that good morning, how he di
[B].   I wished him good morning and asked him how he di
[C].   I told him good morning and asked him how he di
[D].   I said to him good morning and asked him how he di


Question : 6

He says, "Shahid plays on the piano."

[A].   He said that Shahid play on the piano.
[B].   He says that Shahid plays on the piano.
[C].   He says that Shahid played by piano.
[D].   None of these


Question : 7

The judge said to the accused, "Hold your tongue".

[A].   The judge ordered the accused to hold his tongue.
[B].   The judge asked the accused to hold his tongue.
[C].   The judge told the accuse, hold your tongue.
[D].   The judge told the accused, hold his tongue.


Question : 8

She says, "I will be more experienced then."

[A].   She said that she would be more experienced then.
[B].   She says that she will be more experienced then.
[C].   She said that she will be more experienced then.
[D].   She says that she would be more experienced then.


Question : 9

The traveler said, "Can you show me the way to the nearest inn"?

[A].   The traveler requested the man that would he show him the way to the nearest inn.
[B].   The traveler requested the man if he will show him the way to the nearest inn.
[C].   The traveler asked if he can show him the way to the nearest inn.
[D].   The traveler asked that will he show him the way to the neatest inn.


Question : 10

He says, "They will tease you".

[A].   He said to me that he would be tease me.
[B].   He said to me that they will tease me.
[C].   He says to me that they will tease me.
[D].   He said to me that they would tease you.





To Read Next Set
Click on below links



Please Read These Useful Post Also
कृपया इन्हें भी पढ़ें



MCQs Practice Sets for Sure Success in all competitive exams



No comments:

Post a Comment